Hey guys so i thought i would put together a little tutorial on how to change the look of kodi by changing the skin, as im not really into installing builds i much prefer installing my own choice of addons to my preference.
In my opinion its the best way to keep kodi running smoothly as well as clearing your cache and packages etc, this way you only have exactly what you need.
Also this will help if your just getting started with kodi and you want to create your own build that you want to share with others, there are loads of different skins out there you can try some of which are very customisable to your needs.
For the purpose of this tutorial i will be using the transparency skin.
so there you have it thats how to change the look of kodi by changing the skin, if for some reason you dont like the changes you have made follow steps 1-3 again and choose confluence skin and it will return to how it was before and remember to exit kodi via the correct method
Many thanks for taking the time to visit and be sure to have a look through the other great addon install and various kodi information available on the site. We look forward to seeing you again soon and if you have a spare 2 mins please give us a like, share and subscribe to our site and keep yourself updated !!
List of 5 most popular posts
- Installing JFH (Just For Him) – Contains adult content
- How to install Sanctuary Kodi add-on
- How to install renegades TV guide
- how to install kodi on iphone or ipad without jailbreak or mac
- Install Sports Devil addon
IPVanish is a great asset for any Kodi user, it gives you complete privacy while you are online as well as other great benefits:
- Access Kodi anonymously (100% anonymous with Ipvanish
- Android TV Compatible
- Secure Access to ALL Kodi Add-ons
- Fastest Streamin speeds
- Prevent ISP Throttling
- Hide Your IP Address
- Zero Activity Logs
- Access Websites and Add-ons blocked in your country
- 7 Days money back guarantee